1. You have animals that I can't be around.
2. You are a smoker. I'm an asthmatic. They don't mix.
3. You wanted me to be better than I was, not accepting who I currently am.
4. The rapidity with which you chose to meet me and get engaged proved that you don't know what you want.
5. You can't handle the fact that I may or may not have a mental illness.
6. You say I'm The one that lacks patience. But you practically fled for the hills as soon as stuff got difficult.
7. Why say all that lovey stuff to a stranger then bail out when things get tough
8. You supported me through a difficult time yet bring it up constantly almost on the daily. That's not fair.
9. You have a really super close relationship with your family. I think this is your way to get over the fact that people prejudge you because you're obese. But clinging to your little sister is uncomfortable.
10. You can't accept that you're unhealthy and a whole bunch overweight.
11. The fact that you walked out on me when I needed you most and was sick in bed, is abhorrent.
To be continued I'm sure
So I got a friend request today. No big deal but honestly it was WHO sent me the request that bugged me out.
When you attempt to place someone in a psychiatric hospital because they wanted to hang out with their friends while you smoked and shit with yours, that’s not okay. When you called her mother to get an idea of how to control her, that’s not okay.
Why would I. Want to let you back in my life when I am finally on my own two feet and we are both happy and uninvolved in the others life.
It makes no sense. It is one of the main reasons I never look back. To be honest, as long as I’m on the up and up forget you.
When you want to do something you should do it. Don’t be held back by someone who says that your idea isn’t fun for them. They don’t live in your shoes. Don’t get agitated by those who can’t measure up to your idea of awesome. Let them exist as they will and perhaps you will meet in the aftermath.
Huge applause for the person who let me meet my dad after quite awhile last night. Even after our huge fight that afternoon, when we found ourselves in his area, you encouraged me to call him. I’ll be thankful to you for getting me jump started in his life. For everyone’s lives can be so fleeting, its important to be involved.
Saying goodbye was never a strong suite of mine. So instead I guess I will simply thank you for the good times we had and apologize for any short comings on my part. I will remember the lessons I have learned with you all such as “Report to the truck at fire scene”.
No one can make you cry. No one can truly make you smile either. Your happiness or sadness depends entirely on you as a person. You choose every day whether it will be a good day or a bad day. You solely choose who to let enter your life, and you determine who gets to stay year after year. If the people in your life make you sad or upset on a regular basis, make better choices.
When the tears stream down your face, you’ve got to remind yourself why you’re in this place.
Keep truckin princess